Monday, June 15, 2009

Today I...

...got a massive paper cut and it bled like crazy. Ouch, that really hurt Charlie!
...went to the grocery store and spent $86 on healthy foods, yikes!
...had my debit card denied on said food order for whatever reason. Embarassed? Party of one! I think I forgot my pin number because I verified that there's plenty of money in there, so I don't know what's going on. Roll with that story for the sake of my pride people...
...got an email from the guy I am seeing. Yay. And from the guy who saw me this weekend. Eh.
...meant to make some phone calls but chose the Bachelorette and Here Come the Newlyweds. Sorry friends.
...started the countdown to the weekend...come on good weather!
...laughed at a one liner in the new TV series Netflix recommended and sent to me. They are so thoughtful! Too bad I can't date Netflix :(
...scratch that, I laughed at a couple of one liners in this show. Good stuff so far!
...realized how hectic my summer is going to be. Bring it on!
...had every intention of walking but got caught up in the grocery store debacle. At least I stayed under my Points!
...am planning to make a double effort on the exercise front tomorrow. Seriously!
...saw a major accident today. Not sure how everyone survived but am thankful they did!
...am hoping the rest of the week flies by...make it a good one!!! :)

What did you do today?

1 comment:

  1. Today I...

    -Woke up late (8:30am) which put me behind my schedule.
    -Went to the bank to deposit a check that apparently isn't enough to cover my overdraft charges. Didn't discover this until I stopped to get tea at Kwik Trip and my card was denied.
    -Got to La Crosse in time to eat the BK Value Menu for lunch.
    -Picked up my suit from the dry cleaners so I can look dapper tomorrow night for the Riverfest Commodore dinner.
    -Washed and waxed my truck to put out for sale.
    -Washed the Durango just to have a bird shit on it and then get rained on.
    -Went to the boathouse for dinner only to find out that we were eating at the house.
    -Got an email from a catering company about a potential order. Excuse, I got three emails about sculptures, the afore mentioned is the only one not embarassing.
    -Strategized over who I'm going to target next as far as new clients go.
    -Googled myself.
    -Realized that "googled" doesn't come up as a spelling error.
    -Read www.mylifeisaverage.com and laughed aloud to myself.
    -Checked up on my sis
    -Want to say I'm proud of you and I love you..

    -T

    ReplyDelete