Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Progress!

So this week I finally saw some progress again after a sluggish weigh in last week. Down another 1.6 pounds, bringing me closer to my first goal. I'm guessing that I'll hit that goal in the next 3 weeks, so we'll see what happens!

In the spirit of good numbers on the scale, I signed up for a Core Camp at work. Tuesdays at 5:25 PM I will be found in the gym at work. For $15, I figure it's a good thing to try for the next 12 weeks. I'm planning to be plenty sore but here goes nothing!

I'm soooo looking forward to going home on Thursday...on that note I need to pack, so I'm going to keep this brief. Hope you have a happy and safe Fourth of July!

2 comments:

  1. wahoo! good things all around! I hope you enjoy your class :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the continued weight-loss!!!! Have fun at home over the holiday weekend, and we'll chat when you get back!!!!

    ReplyDelete