Monday, July 27, 2009

Eh

Eh, I'm feeling kind of blah right now. I don't really have much to say, but figured I'd blog quick before bed. Boy is it calling my name! Quick recap of my life lately: uber busy, late nights, early mornings, too much driving, healthy eating, exercise, little sleep, and a 13 pound weight loss in 6 weeks. Wednesday's weigh in could prove to be the next big achievement. Admit it was really nice to get some compliments this weekend about how noticeable the weight loss is already. I truthfully wasn't expecting it for many more weeks, so that's just added motivation to keep going. I have the heatly eating down for the most part, but I still have to step up the exercise. I am just not one of those people who finds any joy or exhiliration or endorphines in exercising. I dread it and do not feel like a million bucks afterwards, but I'm hoping that will come in time. Until then, it's back to Core Camp tomorrow and a sore body this week. Spent Saturday at Urgent Care with Grammy. She's fine. Sure she's going to outlive us all. Disappointed that my neighbors were fairly rude and standoffish. Home is calling my name again these next two weekends...SharonFest 2009 must be planned after all. Emotional rollercoaster with a couple people in my life. Trying to figure out where to go from here, if anywhere. I can't help but love him. Feeling the strong desire to start a family. Looking foward to a summer/fall of roadtrips. Chopped my hair. Off to bed. Loving you all for who you are, just the way you are. You are my rocks. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. Honest to blog.

3 comments:

  1. JR!!! I am so proud of you- you're doing wonderfully in your goals and making great choices in life! Sorry you're dealing with some crummy feelings too about other things in life....i only wish the best for you and know that something good will happen out of all this :) hooooooooah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 13 lbs in 6 weeks = rockstar chica! I'm so proud of you and the strides you're making on your weight loss journey, girl! T-minus 17 days until the roadtrips begin! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are def. a rockstar! And I already told you this, but I'm so, SO proud of you!!! You know I'm here for you if you need to talk/rant/vent/whatever. And ooooh, you chopped your hair?! I wanna see this! :)

    ReplyDelete