Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Today I...

...enjoyed the beautiful weather while eating outside...twice!
...smiled at the sound of air conditioners running as I walked to my apartment.
...had lunch with some great friends and co-workers whom I miss dearly.
...made plans to go out tomorrow with said friends to celebrate. What you might ask? Life!
...cheered when Kris won Idol and was relieved no one else was around to laugh at me.
...wished a truly wonderful friend happy birthday and realized how old I'll be when she's, ahem, legal.
...opened all the windows and turned on my fan.
...received the first part of my promotional raise with more to come next week, yay!
...realized how fortunate I am to be working where I am.
...spent time with co-workers I didn't know all too well and learned a lot.
...didn't have one of my clients die. That's a good day for the record!
...did not spend a dime. Yay for budgets.
...planned my super fun weekend and realized just how much I'm looking forward to being surrounded by wonderful, true friends.

What did you do today?

3 comments:

  1. see my blog for my post :)

    i did do a mental countdown to said "super fun weekend with wonderful, true friends."

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're such a wonderful person. honestly, love your positivity SO much. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ditto what J said. :-) Love ya!!

    ReplyDelete