Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Beautiful Disaster

I figure this is an appropriate title, in many ways, for my first official post. Hang in there, we'll have this down in no time! Welcome to the first installation of my lil' ol' blog. This will either be a beautiful thing or a complete disaster (it's all coming together now, isn't it!?!), but if you dare to join me on the adventure, it could be fun.

To my friends, welcome! I hope to be able to share little bits and pieces of my life with all of you, no matter where you are...and you are scattered throughout the country! To anyone else whom I have not had the pleasure of encountering yet, I hope you get something out of my blog...laughter, kindness, inspiration, amusement, boredom, perplexity, disdain, happiness...whatever it may be, I welcome you with open arms...and nimble fingers!

Ok, so basic recap of....well, me. I am a 27 year old, Midwest living, working, dating, music loving, kind, funny, intelligent, generous, creative, moody, traveling, roller coaster hating, stubborn, compassionate, Kelly Clarkson loving, outgoing...woman. Sometimes. Other times I feel like a lost little girl, trying to find a place in this world (thanks T. Swift). You'll probably come to know more about me than you ever care to, but take it or leave it, that's up to you. If you want to know something, all you have to do is ask and you shall receive.

So now brace yourself for the ride, if you'll join me. The good, the bad, and the ugly, you're gonna get it all. Have a great day, one and all!

Peace out girl scouts!
JR

2 comments:

  1. wahoo! JR is here, live in the blogging world!!! fantabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhhh, now you've got me wanting to start one up ... I have to think of a creative title.

    And girl -- methinks you have a bit of a wrtier streak in you. Well done!

    ReplyDelete