Monday, August 8, 2011

30 by 30

Bring it on 30. With 6 months until my 30th birthday, I thought it was time to debut my "30 by 30" challenge. I've been toying with and working on this idea for months now, so it's time to put it out there for accountability's sake! I'm hoping to update with new blogs as I make progress so I hope you'll join me on this journey! What's on your bucket list?!?

1. See someone new in concert.
2. Walk across the Brooklyn Bridge.
3. Go on a picnic.
4. Make something creative using only the supplies I have on hand. Give as a gift.
5. Spend a day with Grammy and have patience with her.
6. Plan out a week of healthy meals with a new recipe each day.
7. Buy a stranger’s meal, groceries, gas, etc.
8. Give up soda for a week.
9. Go to a movie by myself.
10. Do something I really don't want to do.
11. Hand write a letter to 1 person each month.
12. Go back to school. Get a 4.0.
13. Send a compliment or thank you to someone at work at least once a week.
14. Surprise a friend.
15. Try out for the Biggest Loser and if I don’t make it on, don’t let that stop me from changing my life. Shed 30 pounds (to begin).
16. Go to a Farmer’s Market and make a meal entirely out of what I purchase there.
17. Re-connect with an old friend.
18. Read 1 book each month.
19. Volunteer my time for a charity.
20. Visit Sharon’s grave.
21. Forgive someone. Apologize if I was in the wrong.
22. Make monthly donations to Goodwill in an effort to downsize.
23. Have lunch with 10 new people.
24. Try a one week cleanse.
25. Find a new church.
26. Get my teeth whitened.
27. Go on a date with someone new. Ask him out if I’m feeling brave!
28. Host a tasting party.
29. Get a massage and facial.
30. Don’t run from love or friendship.

No comments:

Post a Comment